Conquest day after dry dock

NanaBell

I am booked on the Nov 11th sailing because I was afraid of unfished work just like they experienced on the Glory. I believe there will be new water slide area and serinty areas as well. It took them two cruises after the Glory dry dock to complete the work and there were some unhappy folks.

I am already booked on this sailing on October 14th in 4 weeks and I am looking forward to It! My PVP said no worries and I trust him.

Can't imagine anything other than work continuing which we have had to deal with on ships not just out of dry dock. Had deck work going on over our head all night one night lol!

I imagine changes will be minor since she is already quit updated.

If, like us, the price and itinerary appeal to you I would say come and join us and have a great time. At least most of our ports should be still fully intact and untouched unlike what a lot of other cruises are dealing with.

Never sailed on a ship right out of drydock....but did sail on Victory while she was refurbished 'at sea'......talk about work not being done.....it was being done while we sailed unbeknownst to us beforehand....will NEVER do that again. But I will say, we had a brand NEW completely refurbished cabin down to the furniture, beds et al...that was very nice!!