Spirit suites

avalanche2

I believe SE are a little bigger. Of those, 10002 and 10502 have side balconies off the bedrooms as well as forward balconies off the living rooms and appear slightly larger on the deck plans. 10502, the Singapore Suite, is absolutely gorgeous, if they don't ruin it in the dry dock and refurbishment. Keep in mind, the forward balconies aren't as deep as on Jewel and Dawn class and are much windier when the ship is moving as a result.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless they change it in the drydock, I think paneling color and which side the bedroom is on is the only difference with those 3. The 5 forward suites are all named after Asian cities with names on the doors unless they remove those in the drydock. When we sailed in 10502 (about 4 years ago), it was pretty easy to find photos of each SE cabin online. Furniture and carpet may have changed since then, but drydock hasn't happened yet, so they would still be a good representation of how the cabins currently look.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 6 months later...

Do any of those forward suites have a door rather than a curtain between the bedroom and bathroom? Unable to find any accurate description or pictures so unable to select the more private/quieter suite.