Vibe Beach Club?

Hi all,

We are booked on the escape in Janurary and I'm trying to figure some details out. I understand the vibe beach club and I like several aspects about it. I'm hoping for some feedback. I don't usually spend a lot of time laying out on crises, but when I do, I would prefer it to be a little more calm. Would you rcmommed getting a pass? Anyone have idea on hours the club is open? Any suggestions? Also, are the cabanas worth it? They are $299 for the week for two persons and that includes a $100 OBC, correct? We have the UBP also, so we would be able to get drinks at the bar in vibe?

Sorry for the question overload and thanks for your feedback!

Having Vibe was the best decision we made on our recent Breakaway cruise. After doing it, we said we don't think we could ever go back. With the Getaway, Breakaway, and I am assuming the Escape, the pool area is so small. Like, beyond small. Smaller Carnival ships have bigger pool areas than those 3 NCL ships. It gets VERY crowded with the only one pool. Furthermore, lines for the bars on the pool deck were sometimes 3 to 4 people deep. With Vibe, you don't have to worry about it. You have your own private bar w/ 2 bartenders most of the time, and a waitress/waiter walking around taking drink overs. You have two private hot tubs, guaranteed lounger or bed lounger, unlimited towels, cold water and private bathrooms. Best of all, it is never crowded as they only sell 79 passes, and it's quieter because no kids allowed! We didn't do a cabana, but next time we will, as they looked nice. Hours are from like 6 AM to 11 PM for the hot tub. Bar is open from like 8AM to 9 PM. However, you can always access the Vibe area 24hours a day with your card. Get it, you won't regret it.

Hello and thank you for input to OP on Vibe area. I've been going back & forth about Vibe vs. Spa pass for the week. Since our cruise is in November, I'm concerned that there will be a lack of sun/warmth while sailing out of NYC and back to NYC. I've never sailed from NYC during the fall/winter. Is it extremely windy in the Vibe area?

Hello and thank you for input to OP on Vibe area. I've been going back & forth about Vibe vs. Spa pass for the week. Since our cruise is in November, I'm concerned that there will be a lack of sun/warmth while sailing out of NYC and back to NYC. I've never sailed from NYC during the fall/winter. Is it extremely windy in the Vibe area?

Not, not at all. They have wind blockers surrounding the whole area.