Carnival Spa

kinggartk

I have noticed more discounts later in the cruise than early, especially port days, but last sea day good deals on facial and massage combined. You can also get good discounts booking prior to cruise, you can see the discount price on port days and early morning time slots if u go to manage my cruise. We booked couples massage on port day and paid about $50 less than specials.

• 5 months later...
:) Hi there. Cruising next week on the Vista. Does anyone know if they offer deals on visiting the common areas on the Spa (steam, soak, shower, chairs..."Thermal Suite" I believe), generally?

I've never seen the daily or weekly spa passes on sale or discounted at any time during a cruise. They say you can purchase a daily spa pass (much cheaper than weekly pass) but I've not been able to snag one yet. On the first day of the cruise I usually go straight to the spa to get daily passes for just the sea days because it's cheaper than doing it by the week and we're too busy and tired on port days to use the spa. But they ALWAYS say the spa passes are limited in availability (because they don't want it crowded) and they can only sell weekly passes. This happens EVERY time. So I doubt you can get a daily spa pass but it won't hurt to try. Going on the first day is your best bet. For this reason, we've started getting spa cabins because you get free access to the thermal suites all week.

I've never seen the daily or weekly spa passes on sale or discounted at any time during a cruise. They say you can purchase a daily spa pass (much cheaper than weekly pass) but I've not been able to snag one yet. On the first day of the cruise I usually go straight to the spa to get daily passes for just the sea days because it's cheaper than doing it by the week and we're too busy and tired on port days to use the spa. But they ALWAYS say the spa passes are limited in availability (because they don't want it crowded) and they can only sell weekly passes. This happens EVERY time. So I doubt you can get a daily spa pass but it won't hurt to try. Going on the first day is your best bet. For this reason, we've started getting spa cabins because you get free access to the thermal suites all week.

Thank you so much!