Adults pool on Azura

Babs02

Notice that Azura has an adults only pool. Since we are on her during the school holidays wondered if they charge for the use of this pool.

If so how much? is it daily or per cruise.

Thanks

The adult pool is towards the bow just behind 'The Retreat' which is an adult area that you have to pay for, but the adult pool is free. I can't remember how much the retreat was per day, I never saw anyone use it. But we used the adult pool.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

The retreat is primarily sold as a cruise package....about £200 i think for a 2 week cruise. You can get day passes if there is space but as you are going in the school holidays i suspect demand will be high. Numbers are strictly limited. Unless they start selling in advance of the cruise, you will need to get up to the spa when you embark.

But the pool is for any adult to use....its not big, but can be a useful cooling off pool! No charge.

Edited by Mysticalmother

• 2 weeks later...
The retreat is primarily sold as a cruise package....about £200 i think for a 2 week cruise. You can get day passes if there is space but as you are going in the school holidays i suspect demand will be high. Numbers are strictly limited. Unless they start selling in advance of the cruise, you will need to get up to the spa when you embark.

But the pool is for any adult to use....its not big, but can be a useful cooling off pool! No charge.

The last two cruises on Azura and Ventura I never saw anyone in the retreat and used the adult pools most days.

The last two cruises on Azura and Ventura I never saw anyone in the retreat and used the adult pools most days.

Thanks will hopefully get a chance to use the pool. Don't really want to pay extra for the retreat but will see when on board.

The adult pool on Azura is lovely and quiet, never very busy when we were on in Sept, but it does suffer from being quite shady due to its position, we found afternoons it always seemed to be in the shade.

Thanks for that, we're also doing Canaries on Azura, in August. Did you do any excursions in Lanzarote or just DIY?

Only one we haven't decided on.

We have been to Lanzarote twice, 1st time we done an organized trip to fire mountain with a camel ride, 2nd just a coach transfer to Puerto del Carmen, nice bars, duty free shops and sandy beach, both trips were very different but we enjoyed them equally, I like Lanzerote it's very different to the other Canary islands with its quirky black landscape.

Whether the retreat is used or nor will, I think, depend on the cruise itinerary, and the time of year. In summer, in school holidays, and somewhere hot (canaries, med) i would put money on it being pretty full.

We sailed n Azura in August last year to the fjords. Not normally known as a 'hot' trip but the weather was gorgeous and it was very much a sunshine holiday. As we were child free we treated ourselves to a week long retreat pass. If I'm honest, I wouldn't bother again. We hadn't realised that the adult pool was not part of the retreat and therefore free. It was never busy and there was a lovely, relaxed atmosphere. There is plenty of seating nearby that you wouldn't pay for yet away from noise. Stewards were around for ordering drinks and were probably quicker than the 2 in the retreat. There were no more than 4 other couples using the retreat which meant it was quiet but no atmosphere. Enjoy - a super ship!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We sailed n Azura in August last year to the fjords. Not normally known as a 'hot' trip but the weather was gorgeous and it was very much a sunshine holiday. As we were child free we treated ourselves to a week long retreat pass. If I'm honest, I wouldn't bother again. We hadn't realised that the adult pool was not part of the retreat and therefore free. It was never busy and there was a lovely, relaxed atmosphere. There is plenty of seating nearby that you wouldn't pay for yet away from noise. Stewards were around for ordering drinks and were probably quicker than the 2 in the retreat. There were no more than 4 other couples using the retreat which meant it was quiet but no atmosphere. Enjoy - a super ship!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for information hopefully will be able to use pool. Nice not to have kids running around and sit somewhere quiet.