NCL Getaway October 15, 2017 Trans-Atlantic from Copenhagen

559cruisers

• 2 months later...
My husband (Kevin) and I (Danny) are booked! Our first trans-atlantic cruise, can't wait! Any other FOD onboard?

Hey guys. Ken here. Yes, there are other LGBT sailors with you on the Getaway TA. Actually there are many of us (and those who like us)! This will be my 6th TA. You will totally enjoy it. I am traveling solo and booked a balcony cabin. The gang usually meets for sail away and nightly at the Friends of Dorothy meetings which we ask the ship to schedule around 6 or 7pm. This allows for gathering and making dinner plans. Cheers and glad to meet you.

Hi all !

We are in ! Chow-Chi and Jean-Philippe from Paris, France.

11th TA, 8th with NCL :-) Yep, lot's of fun with a lot a FoD. This cruise will be in front of the Epic one and the Star one... 3 teams...

• 1 month later...
Hey guys. Ken here. Yes, there are other LGBT sailors with you on the Getaway TA. Actually there are many of us (and those who like us)! This will be my 6th TA. You will totally enjoy it. I am traveling solo and booked a balcony cabin. The gang usually meets for sail away and nightly at the Friends of Dorothy meetings which we ask the ship to schedule around 6 or 7pm. This allows for gathering and making dinner plans. Cheers and glad to meet you.

Hi Ken! Very excited for our first TA. I've heard they are quite addicting...4th cruise with NCL, been on the Jewel twice and the Epic. Can't wait!

Hi all !

We are in ! Chow-Chi and Jean-Philippe from Paris, France.

11th TA, 8th with NCL :-) Yep, lot's of fun with a lot a FoD. This cruise will be in front of the Epic one and the Star one... 3 teams...

Hello CC & JP! Glad you guys will be joining us.

• 1 month later...

Hi there folks,

Are any of you also doing the week prior to this TA? October 7 Baltic Capitals out of Copenhagen?

I don't see a roll call for that week on this board.

Just checking :)

Thanks,

Rusty / Baryton

:halo:

• 2 weeks later...

My husband Jack and I will be on this cruise with a whole bunch of straight friends from the US and the UK whom we met on Disney TATLs. We will be happy to meet all the LGBT folks aboard! Our first ever NCL. We have done Disney, Princess, Cunard, and Crystal. We love sea days.;p

• 2 months later...
My husband Jack and I will be on this cruise with a whole bunch of straight friends from the US and the UK whom we met on Disney TATLs. We will be happy to meet all the LGBT folks aboard! Our first ever NCL. We have done Disney, Princess, Cunard, and Crystal. We love sea days.;p

Welcome aboard guys! We are also traveling with a group of friends, some from a previous cruise on NCL back in '13. Looking forward to 10 sea days as well!!!

Hi there folks,

Are any of you also doing the week prior to this TA? October 7 Baltic Capitals out of Copenhagen?

I don't see a roll call for that week on this board.

Just checking :)

Thanks,

Rusty / Baryton

:halo:

Nope, just doing the TA here.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

change of plan... my partner will be stuck in Paris due to his job... I will go solo. I "downgraded" our balcony to a studio... it will be my second solo cruise (my first one was on the Epic TA, 2012) over 40 !

See you on the Getaway !

Jean-Philippe

Hi guys,

change of plan... my partner will be stuck in Paris due to his job... I will go solo. I "downgraded" our balcony to a studio... it will be my second solo cruise (my first one was on the Epic TA, 2012) over 40 !

We have some solo friends travelling with us as well. Looking forward to meeting you!