Upgrading Beverage Package

NightWoman

We have a House Beverage Package included in our booking. If you upgrade to Prestige do you pay the difference between the two or pay the full amount for the Prestige..

I have tried searching related posts but couldn't find an answer..:(

Thanks DOJO466..Just wanted clarification as our TA told us we we need to pay the full price of the Prestige instead of the difference between the two which I didn't think was correct, so we will do the upgrade when we board..

Thanks again..:)

Thanks DOJO466..Just wanted clarification as our TA told us we we need to pay the full price of the Prestige instead of the difference between the two which I didn't think was correct, so we will do the upgrade when we board..

Thanks again..:)

As a general rule, persons living on Continents other than North America buy their Oceania Cruise Tickets from a different legal entity, so it is entirely possible that offshore Beverage Packages are not considered upgrade-able.

I have a complimentary house beverage package for a forthcoming cruise and decided to check out an upgrade to the prestige package.

My TA in Australia checked with Oceania's agent here and was told I have to pay the full amount for the Prestige Package - payable in advance.

Not satisfied with the answer, I emailed Oceania Guest Services and was told that I can upgrade as soon as I board and pay the USD $20 per day difference using OBC. So, that's what I plan to do.

Rogey

You may of course "try" whatever you wish and good luck to you, but the fact remains that whether your Beverage Package is truly upgrade-able, will depend upon how ( and if ) the Supplier which granted it to you paid for it-

Promotional largesse is very often non-transferable.

Edited by JimandStan