Carnival Victory Balcony Question

tycup

I am sailing on the Victory and staying in a balcony cabin on Deck 10. I believe I read somewhere that they have updated all of the rooms on the Victory at this point. Is this the case? If so, have they replaced the trundle beds with a pull out couch or a pullman bed? I ask because I have never seen one on a ship before and I would hope Carnival would have replaced them to pleasr their guests. If they have not replaced the trundle beds can someone please comment on how comforatable they are?

TIA

I am sailing on the Victory and staying in a balcony cabin on Deck 10. I believe I read somewhere that they have updated all of the rooms on the Victory at this point. Is this the case? If so, have they replaced the trundle beds with a pull out couch or a pullman bed? I ask because I have never seen one on a ship before and I would hope Carnival would have replaced them to pleasr their guests. If they have not replaced the trundle beds can someone please comment on how comforatable they are?

I believe all the balcony rooms on the Victory-other than the suites-have trundle beds for a 3rd guest.:cool:

We just came off the Victory and had a cabin for 4. We had a pullman that came down from the ceiling and the sofa made up into the 4th bed. You should be able to check on the deck plan and see specifically what type of bedding is in each cabin.