Victory Cabin Question

tycup

I am sailing September 25 on the Victory. I will be staying in a balcony cabin on deck 10 forward. Specifically, room 1031. Any thoughts on this room/location? Such as noise, crowds, convenience, view. Or any tips regarding rooms in general. I hear they have the lights controled by a card in the wall (not sure how else to describe it), is this true?

TIA

It looks like you are under either the salon or the sauna or steam room? Those shouldn't be too noisy but I have heard complaints from people in cabins under fitness areas on different ships.

Just for the record we had a balcony on deck 7. We loved it. It was really quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am sailing September 25 on the Victory. I will be staying in a balcony cabin on deck 10 forward. Specifically, room 1031. Any thoughts on this room/location? Such as noise, crowds, convenience, view. Or any tips regarding rooms in general. I hear they have the lights controled by a card in the wall (not sure how else to describe it), is this true?

TIA

We were on deck 10 in cabin 1018 last December and loved the location - very convenient and no noise issues at all. Don't know about the lights as 1018 had not yet received its remodel work. Highly recommend venturing out to the forward deck as it is very quiet and peaceful as nobody seemed to go out there.