Laundry on the Dream

5soccer9

We are sailing on the Dream in two months. Can't wait!!!! Can anyone tell me if they have laundry rooms and if so how much is it and does it take quarters or bills? Also can you send laundry out? If so do you know the price for that? We are doing the parks three days pre cruise and one day post. Just trying to figure if I want to pack lighter and wash or just bring more clothes. Of course I will probably plan to do wash but still pack way to much. LOL. Thank you for any information you can give me on this.

Yes there are laundry rooms on decks 2 and 5-10 on the Dream. You pay with your key to the world card. If I remember correctly it cost $5 for detergent, a wash cycle and a dry cycle. You can have your room attendant wash and iron your clothes but, the cost is much higher.

Edited by MexicoMark

There are laundry rooms on the Dream (several of them on multiple decks). They work with a swipe of your KTTW card. It was $2 to wash, $2 to dry, $1 for products (hint, get some Tide Pods and bring your own). Prices may have increased though. Yes, you can send out laundry. It is priced per piece, so cost depends on what you send.

There is also a laundry room, sometimes more than one at every WDW resort. It is usually located in a little "house" by the pool We find it most convenient to do laundry at the resort before boarding the ship as it is typically less crowded and doesn't take our ship time. These rooms can be unlocked using your "Magic Band." Ask at the desk about location for your resort. Another option is to get up early the morning of the cruise and run the laundry.