Divina Beers

Canucks11

Hi Everyone;

Thanks for all the great info! Excited about our upcoming cruise on Divina in November. I think I've seen all the beers available, but not 100% sure they carry Michelob Ultra? Can anyone confirm that for me? Also, I will be staying in YC. Will they have that in YC? If not, would our butler be able to stock my mini fridge for us during our trip?

Appreciate all that reply...

Thanks 'Chillin, appreciate the help. I did look at those, don't know how I missed it!

Would any experienced YC travelers know if our butler would be able to load our mini bar up Mich Ultra every day?

Also, can someone clarify the premium drink policy. If we buy some drink coupons to use outside of YC do we pay the difference for a Grey Goose or do we pay full price and not utilize the coupons?

Thanks for any help...

Yes - let your butler know and they will stock your frig with Mich Ultra.

Not sure about the drink tickets and premium. This will be the first time I purchased the 18 tickets. We normally didn't drink to much outside of the YC but this time we will be on for 10 nights B2B. Thought the 18 tickets each cruise would be worth it.

If we buy some drink coupons to use outside of YC do we pay the difference for a Grey Goose or do we pay full price and not utilize the coupons?

You will have to pay full cost of the drink if it has the dreaded red asterisk. There is no way for their system to discount the coupon off. Also, I could be wrong on this, but I don't believe Grey Goose is covered in the Yacht Club either.

Bret

Thanks 'Chillin, appreciate the help. I did look at those, don't know how I missed it!

Would any experienced YC travelers know if our butler would be able to load our mini bar up Mich Ultra every day?

Also, can someone clarify the premium drink policy. If we buy some drink coupons to use outside of YC do we pay the difference for a Grey Goose or do we pay full price and not utilize the coupons?

Thanks for any help...

You're welcome!