Costa Luminosa Thermal Suite 2016 Price

Kitred

Does anyone know the price of the Thermal Suite package for the week on the Luminosa? Does it have to be purchased for everyone in the room - husband and two teens or can I just buy it for myself? Are there thermal beds in the thermal suite? Hoping to purchase cruise today if I can get these answers! Thanks do much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Unfortunately I do not know current prices at Luminosa.

In May 2015 paid for single pass to Thermal Area approx. 100 EUR/16 nights cruise. It was good spent money - very nice and quiet place.

As I remember you can buy single pass without any problem - even if you are not alone in the cabin. They had also couple passes in the offer which were cheaper than 2 single passes bought separately.

Answering your question: in thermal area there is a room with 6 or 7 thermal beds.

Hi Greg- thanks so much. Can I buy the pass online or do I have to wait until I board the ship?

As I remeber, it is possible to buy pass only when boarding.

Usually someone from spa is having dedicated table in boarding area on land and you can buy pass also there - before entering the ship. Of course you can do it also onboard - go to the spa after boarding. It is possible then to make the look on the spa visiting all areas and check if it is suitable for you.

• 4 months later...
I was able to purchase online so this is great!

How far in advance of your sail date this this show up online to order?

I'm looking to do this on my cruise, but it is not until November, and nothing shows up yet except for a daily pass to the spa for 35 Euros.:eek:

Thanks gain,

tnt10

Once the cruise tickets were issued we could reserve it along with the beverage packages etc. We got the cruise tickets about 7 weeks in advance.

Once the cruise tickets were issued we could reserve it along with the beverage packages etc. We got the cruise tickets about 7 weeks in advance.

Thanks!

tnt10