Freedom Dining

Billybonds

Hi, I note that there are 2 restaurants on Britannia that are used for freedom dining and it seems that you are allocated one of these when you board, my question is, would we be able to use either one of these restaurants even though we would have been allocated to a specific one, the reason for this question is that there are four of us going ( two couples ) and if we're allocated different restaurants this could be a problem so we would need to make sure we're allocated the same restaurants.

Thanks.

We were allocated Cinnamon on our cruise in Sept but took us 2 nights to realise that we had it wrong & had gone to Saffron on Ventura. We apologised but they said it didnt matter so we swapped about and no one minded as we did ask a couple of times.

We were allocated Cinnamon on our cruise in Sept but took us 2 nights to realise that we had it wrong & had gone to Saffron on Ventura. We apologised but they said it didnt matter so we swapped about and no one minded as we did ask a couple of times.

This is interesting. I have sailed on Ventura 3 times and always had the Cinnamon restaurant. I am on again in 10 days time, so might give this a try.:cool: