Where to Purchase Black Beard's Rum Cake?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:29 PM.
Altadena
2 Posts
Joined Oct 2009
I found a wonderful rum cake in Grand Cayman called Black Beard's Rum Cake, but I cannot find it on the internet so I can order it here in the US. Can anyone help me with this?
TN
1 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
you can find it here http://www.blackbeards.ky/rumcakes.html or visit the Cayman activity guide website. I think the rumshop has it too
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Caribbea.net deals with news and event about Caribbean Vacation and travel
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Altadena
2 Posts
Joined Oct 2009
Thanks so much for the Blackbeard website info. Actually, I've already visited that website and tried to order the cake. However, the Bluebeard Rum Cake company does not have a US distributor, and it would cost me $65-85 to purchase a cake. I guess I'll just have to wait until the company has a distributor here.