Useing Escot Cruise Connection

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:44 AM.
Bradenton Florida
741 Posts
Joined Apr 2007
We used Escot Cruise Connection bus service from Bradenton to Ft Lauderdale. Well everything was on time with our trip there but on the way back we were literally the last people in the terminal for Celebrity Sihlouette to be picked up. This was 2 hours waiting after they had locked the doors from debarking.
Has anyone else had this horrible pickup to go home service before? Or was this a one time screwup.

I'd like to use them again but the waiting was awful
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming cruises
5/05/2013 Carnival Breeze 6 day Caribbean
5/11/2013 Carnival Breeze 8 day Caribbean
9/10/2013 Princess Emerald 16 day trans-Atlantic
Texas
1,700 Posts
Joined Jul 2001
My general theme is, if a company screws up once, especially for one that made you wait for that long, I never use them again.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Tracie
Phoenix, Arizona
1,989 Posts
Joined Jun 2005
Originally posted by kathryn747
We used Escot Cruise Connection bus service from Bradenton to Ft Lauderdale. Well everything was on time with our trip there but on the way back we were literally the last people in the terminal for Celebrity Sihlouette to be picked up. This was 2 hours waiting after they had locked the doors from debarking.
Has anyone else had this horrible pickup to go home service before? Or was this a one time screwup.

I'd like to use them again but the waiting was awful
Sorry that you had such a bad end to the cruise! Kathy
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email me at [email protected]

Song of Noway 10/88 Southern Caribbean; Nordic Prince 3/90 Eastern Caribbean; Nordic Empress 5/95 Bahamas; Majesty of the Seas 2/97 Western Caribbean; Galaxy 7/98 Alaska; Galaxy 8/00 Alaska; Horizon 1/02 Western Caribbean; Mercury 1/04 Mexican Riviera; Rhapsody of the Seas 1/05 Western Caribbean; Splendour of the Seas 11/05 Western Caribbean; Summit 1/06 Hawaii; Century 11/06 Caribbean; Constellation 1/07 Caribbean; Mercury 11/07 Pacific Coast Wine Cruise; Constellation 3/08 Caribbean; Jewel of the Seas 11/09 Caribbean; Mercury 3/10 Western Caribbean; Millennium 1/11 Southern Caribbean; Equinox 4/12 Ultimate Caribbean; Liberty of the Seas 12/12 Western Caribbean; Silhouette 3/13 Western Caribbean; Equinox 11/13 Mediterranean; Equinox 4/14 Ultimate Caribbean; Xpedition 2/15 Galapagos; Silhouette Europe 9/15; Infinity South America 3/17