The Chef's Table expands!!!

*Mach*

From John's Blog!!!

As you know I was very excited about the Chef’s Table experience where you get to dine in the galley which is at the time in full operation. The menu is exquisite and just 12 people will get to enjoy this unforgettable experience. Well, due to its popularity on the Carnival Ecstasy and your Carnival Dream I have been asked to let you all know that we will start adding the Chef’s Table to other ships as well. Here then are the lucky ships that will get to host this great event.

Carnival Liberty Cruise of 3/20/2010

Carnival Sensation Cruise of 04/04/2010

Carnival Imagination Cruise of 04/19/2010

Carnival Inspiration Cruise of 04/24/2010

Carnival Pride Cruise of 05/05/2010

Carnival Fascination Cruise of 05/13/2010

Remember you can only book this onboard and as I mentioned in a past blog thingy the guests who have enjoyed this experience have all said that it was a massive highlight of their cruise.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2010/03/23/healthy-blog/

Oh, you lucky folks who are sailing on those ships!!! It's AMAZING!!!

:D

Thats great news!! I was really hoping to see the Glory or Freedom on the list...but I suppose ill live..:D:p

I'll bet if it goes over well they'll make it a housewide thing, they did with the anytime dining, but they tested it first. Careful marketing seems to be the practice with them.

Cheers, Carole

I'll bet if it goes over well they'll make it a housewide thing, they did with the anytime dining, but they tested it first. Careful marketing seems to be the practice with them.

Cheers, Carole

So very true...I doubt the Glory by April...but my fingers are crossed for Dec on the FD. :D

Of course!!!

ChefsTable.jpg

:D

Do you pick one from each section... or do they give you a little of everything? I'd want to try everything...but there's no way I could eat that many full plates! :D

Ashley :)

Thank you Mach, you always come through!!

omg looks like we can forget the Miracle and start looking at the Dream again:D

Foodie geeks here lol.

Thanks for the menu, as soon as I get the drool cleaned off the keyboard I'll start looking for my next cruise fix.

Cheers, Carole

Do you pick one from each section... or do they give you a little of everything? I'd want to try everything...but there's no way I could eat that many full plates! :D

Ashley, my husband and I always try to order opposite each other so we can share:D

Cheers, Carole

Ashley, my husband and I always try to order opposite each other so we can share:D

Cheers, Carole

No hubby here... but I'm even luckier - 3 daughters whose plates I get to "pick" off of. Although at $75, I don't think I'd take them with me to the Chef's table. :eek:

You get it all, every course!!!

You mean you get that whole menu? No way would I want that much food brought out, that's crazy even if it's small portions LOL

I wouldnt' mind the steak taco or aged filet but not interested in the rest. If you could pick courses we might do it. But if it's all or nothing I think we'll skip. We don't drink either so not sure it would be worth it.

You mean you get that whole menu? No way would I want that much food brought out, that's crazy even if it's small portions LOL

I wouldnt' mind the steak taco or aged filet but not interested in the rest. If you could pick courses we might do it. But if it's all or nothing I think we'll skip. We don't drink either so not sure it would be worth it.

The portions are not very large at all, except for the filet. Most of them didn't appeal to me when I read the menu. Surprisingly I liked every one of them. It was a really great experience.

Is there a surcharge for this? And if so, what is it? And I assume you'd book it the minute you board? Thanks for the details!!

It's $75 and includes all the courses, all the wine you can drink, a photo of the group and a cook book for each person attending. We booked right after boarding. The best $75 I've ever spent for a dinner.

It's $75 and includes all the courses, all the wine you can drink, a photo of the group and a cook book for each person attending. We booked right after boarding. The best $75 I've ever spent for a dinner.

Thank you, doe :)

Thanks for the info. I am in fine dining and this is something I am very interested in. I see it will be implemented on the Fascination by the time we cruise here in July. I am looking forward to the experience. Did you sign up for it at the excursion desk?

Carnival Liberty Cruise of 3/20/2010

Carnival Sensation Cruise of 04/04/2010

Carnival Imagination Cruise of 04/19/2010

Carnival Inspiration Cruise of 04/24/2010

Carnival Pride Cruise of 05/05/2010

Carnival Fascination Cruise of 05/13/2010

We are on the 05/02/2010 sailing on the Pride. I hope that is a typo and we get to try.

You get EVERYTHING!

Fortunately, most are fairly small servings but the bass and the fillet are full size servings.

It's seven courses, all the wine you care to drink, a wonderful Carnival cookbook signed by the Chef and a group photo!

:)

Thanks for the info. I am in fine dining and this is something I am very interested in. I see it will be implemented on the Fascination by the time we cruise here in July. I am looking forward to the experience. Did you sign up for it at the excursion desk?

You can sign up for it at the Formalities Shop...

All the wine you can drink???? How long does this last?

About three hours.

We started off with a glass of champagne in the galley along with the hors d'oeuvres then off to the library for dinner...

Archived