Passion Island Adventure

I Luv Crusin

There is alot here that has been posted about Passion Island. My suggestion is to do a search - the button is located on the blue tool bar at the top of this page. It is a beautiful place but nothing to do but relax. Not a great place for kids - no water toys. Limited choice of drinks and food.

Whew! Thanks for the encouragement! I was not able to find any posts using the search engine on CC. I must be doing something wrong!

It's just my DH and I and we don't need much entertainment! I'll be fine with a good book!

Is the snorkeling any good on PI? Should we take our equipment?

If you are looking for a quiet place to go...if you just want to lay out in the sun or in a hammock...then this might be a good choice. After spending everyday there for over 6 months, I saw alot of bored little kids. Unless they bring their own toys (bucket, float, etc.) then there is nothing for them to do. And yes, the food is good. But unless you like Mayan fish or chicken, then the choices are limited for food. The fruit and guacamole is yummy. Again, not alot of choices of alcholic drinks. They are all prepared ahead of time and are in coolers. No mixed or blender drinks. But the Corona is cold. For a 5 hour tour, you only spend 3 hours there. The rest is travel time.

Have done this! The beach is awesome, corona commercial like! The facilities were clean, staff was wonderful, food and drinks very good. Sandy beach, so no snorkeling.

Having said that, we are returning in Jan. and will do Nachi Cocum instead for a number of reasons.

Price-- All inclusive at NC-32 per person. 70 at Passion

Time spent traveling- Took at least an hour to get to passion, 15 minutes to NC.

NC- open 9 to 5, Passion, spent about 3 hours there max, before time to reload the bus.

NC- nice freshwater pool and swim up bar, no pool at Passion

Both beaches equally beautiful and serene. Also, option of using non motorized water toys at NC.

Bottom line- would rather spend my time laying on a beach instead of getting there and returning!!

Archived