What Is Qwest?

jamscckmc

It is Quest. It is an adult scavenger hunt. Many people greatly enjoy it; but it is best to not know too much about it before seeing and/or participating in it your first time as the more you know about it, the less fun it will be. Definitely bring your camera when you go. I have gone twice and both times it was one of the highlights of my cruise. :cool:

Usually late at night. I've been to it in the Viking Lounge and in Studio B. The Studio B one was followed by an '80s dance party which was a lot of fun. It is usually a few days into the cruise after people have had a chance to loosen up.

Was on MOS afew years ago. Don't remember qwest. Is it something new?

Quest is definitely an adult game. I have participated in quest and have sat back and enjoyed other people playing. No matter which way you go you will laugh until you cry.

so, leave the kids in the cabin? :)

It is usually about 9:30 - 10:00 when it starts so that those of us who eat 2nd dinner have time to eat and get there.

I sure wouldn't bring kids to it. I bet there is somewhere that you can leave them!

The Quest is awesome. It is .....(better not say that)..

Just go! You won't regret it -- unless you become famous on the cruise video.

I made it onto the cruise video on a girlfriend's cruise on the NOS 2 weeks ago. It wasn't pretty, but we had a blast. It was truly the highlight of our cruise. There was a shirt slippage issue with some minimal exposure...lots of laughs and "recognizing" for the rest of the cruise. Oh, the price of fame.

Was on MOS afew years ago. Don't remember qwest. Is it something new?
:eek:

Have you been living under a rock?!!! :D Just Kidding... The Quest is an adult scavenger hunt. I highly recommend that you at least go watch, let alone participate. Certainly not for the faint of heart, and make sure to bring your camera. Just remember... you don't know the people you're cruising with, and they don't know you, so let your hair down and have some fun!

Archived