Pb Tom How Do I Get On Vip List

barbiesue

:) Myself Husband And 2 Children Will Be Coming On 1/20/05 Want To Know How To Get On Your List. Sounds Like A Place Myself And Family Will Love We Are From Boston And Have Had Alot Of Hardships In The Past Year And Are Looking Sooo Forwarding To Being There!!!!!!!!would You Like Anything From Boston Other Then Soup Or Sp O's!!!!

PB Tom:

My family and I are planning to spend Wednesday 1/19 with you all at Paradise Beach. There are a lot of ships in that day, so we're planning on heading your way a little early. Save us some chairs! Especially since it's a big day: our son will have his 6th birthday that day! See you soon!

Mary Margaret

Hi Barbiesue! We're on the Carnival Glory, in Cozumel from 7:30 - 4:30. It would be great for my son to have someone to play with - he's usually stuck with his 2 year old sister!! Look forward to seeing you.

Mary Margaret

Barbiesue: I just checked this thread again, and I realized we're actually going to be there different days - we're Wednesday 1/19, and you'll be there on the 20th...oops. Well, we'll leave some pineapples for you! Enjoy!!

Mary Margaret

We were at PB last January and loved it! This year we will be in Cozumel on Thur. January 27th and want to come back to PB. Last year, PB was still fairly new and was not overly crowded. Now it sounds like this is where everyone is going -- with good reason because it's a great place!

There looks to be many ships in port on Thursdays, so what does it mean to get on the VIP list, and how do I get on it?!

Thanks!

Hola Amigos!! Lemme tell ya the story 'bout the VIP list here at PB. Everybody ready? Good. Let's begin....

It was a rainy October day back in '04, when I received a query from a poster wondering if we served "pineapple drinks". I replied that yes indeedy we sure do...when we have pineapples available. Our supplier at the time was a little lacking in his pineapple quality/quantity, ya see. Anyhoo, this led to another poster (yes you, Island Annie ;)!) "reserving" a pineapple for her upcoming visit. This stroke of genius was not lost on the other Cruise Criticers, (a rather clever bunch :)) and soon Yours Truly was inundated with requests to reserve the fruit for future dates. This led to the formation of Very Important Pineapplers, (VIP's) and the birth of the "VIP List"! Also led to me making a fortune on the local "pineapple futures" market, but that's a whole different story!

Ahhhhhh...gotta love those tales from the old days! Of course now we have an awesome supplier, we never go lacking for pineapples, so we really don't need the VIP list anymore...but it was fun while it lasted! Of course I still love to hear from folks who are planning to visit us, I will write down the arrival dates so I can keep a lookout when I do my "meet-and-greets" on the beach!

Hasta la vista, y'all!!

Tom, Thanks for clearing that up -- it's a cute story!

We can't wait to return to Paradise Beach! My son, who is now 5 still talks about how much fun he had there last year! My husband, son and I will be looking forward to returning on Feb. 3rd!

Archived