Breeze or Magic Interior Spa Cabins 12008/12012/12018/12022 anyone?

Badfinger

We booked cabins 12012 and 12018 on an upcoming Breeze cruise.

Anyone stay in these cabins either on the Breeze or Magic and can provide input?

They are interior cabins but are orientated parallel to the ship, not perpendicular.

From the one YouTube video I found, it appears the three closets are down their own little dead-end hallway, meaning you do not walk past them when going in and out. Seems like like the configuration might make the space less confining.

I will absolutely miss not having a balcony/interior combo, but at least the outdoors is only one level up.

Edited by Badfinger

The last two times we sailed on the Breeze we had spa interiors below is from 12008. I understand missing the balcony, but we loved this room, great proximity to the spa and Serenity.

Thanks.

Is the headboard against the hallway wall?

Yeah I had to cancel a previous cruise and booked this one less than 90 days out, so cabins were tight. There was only one Spa Balcony left, on deck 11, and the nearest interior was down the other hallway. That was okay by me, but my wife was looking over my shoulder as I was explaining it to her and noticed the approximately $800 difference between an interior and balcony...so two interiors it was!

The headboard was not against the hallway wall. We have stayed in all rooms from inside to suites. No question about what we prefer, but the last time I booked the Breeze it was for a piano bar cruise and I had to pick a cheaper room as it was off my regular cruise schedule.

Edited by alrichards4003

You're going to be in the spa room area, the foot traffic will likely be the more mature crowd anyways.

Yes.

I have stayed in Cloud 9 Balcony's before. Very very little foot traffic, and proportionally less kids than most other areas of the ship.

• 1 year later...
The headboard was not against the hallway wall. We have stayed in all rooms from inside to suites. No question about what we prefer, but the last time I booked the Breeze it was for a piano bar cruise and I had to pick a cheaper room as it was off my regular cruise schedule.

Sailed on the Breeze, Room 12008, in June 2017. The headboard is against the hallway wall. All YouTube videos and photos that I came across in my research of these "special" interior spa cabins (12008, 12012, 12018, 12022; same as Carnival Magic) seem to show the same arrangement, headboard against hallway wall.

Wife and I loved this cabin. We turned around and booked the same room on the Breeze for June 2018, before the ship leaves Galveston as its home port.

We liked how the bathroom door opens into the open floor area. As mentioned in another post, the closet is lined up along a dead-end "hall". We LOVED the spa access. I used it multiple times every day.

NOTE: When researching, many sites show a "Stock" floorplan of the normal interior room. This is NOT representative of cabins 12008, 12012, 12018, 12022. Thought it odd that even Carnival's site does not show an accurate floorplan for these rooms.