NCL Bliss Wedding Ceremony at Sea

disneyg1rl

Hey y'all -

Looking for experiences from anyone who has been married at sea on NCL. We're Platinum cruisers and booked in the Haven. Apart from the perks we already get with these, and the items which are included in the wedding packages, I'm wondering if anyone experienced any "special treatment"? (I'm thinking about how Disney tries to do nice things for Wedding couples when you wear the 'just married' button, or how hotels will do a little special something when they see in your reservation that you're on on honeymoon).

Not looking for "freebies" per se, but more just wondering how it will be. (Just over 115 days to go!) :o:o:*

PS. I know there's a Special Interest Wedding Cruise thread, but that seems to have more future brides than "past brides" and it's not specific to NCL.

We were married on the Dawn in 2012 and there were no special extras beyond what was described in the wedding package we booked and the perks from booking a group of 8 cabins.

Our wedding was just perfect for us, and I hope yours will be too :)

I have a link to my wedding review in my signature, though I think they are using a different company for weddings now so some of it will be outdated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were married at sea on Princess in 2003. I kept my dress on for the day, since it was formal night. They reserved our entire party's dinner table, it was sprinkled with rose petals. The other diners joined in to our party, clinking glasses. It was like an at home dinner reception only I didn't know anyone lol

They also gave us one of the bars that wasn't being used (Skywalkers), with a single bar tender and DJ. We had our cake and first dance there with the rest of our party, away from the rest of the ship.

We also had photos done on the back of the ship and on the bridge - those were worth the price of admission :)

https://cruiseweddingds.shutterfly.com/

I don't know how NCL does weddings, but I would think that these sorts of things could be requested and provided by NCL with little trouble.