What's Your Favorite Carnival Soup?

Iceteaqueen

What is your all-time favorite Soup on the Carnival Cruise Line? Here are a list of all the soups onboard, I was going to post a poll but it only allowed 14 and there are 19 soups for a 7 Day menu. If you know more that I don't please do tell, I am a big Soup eater. So I want to know what is your favorite and how many do you order in the Dining Room?

• Beef and Barley Soup With Diced Root Vegetables
  • Crema Di Funghi Selvatica
  • West Indian Roasted Pumpkin Soup
  • Strawberry Bisque
  • Black Bean Soup
  • Chilled Cucumber Soup
  • Lobster Bisque
  • Cream of Sun-Ripened Tomatoes with a Touch of Gin
  • Won Ton Soup
  • Chilled Cream of Lychees
  • French Onion Soup
  • Corn Chowder Maryland
  • Asparagus Vichyssoise
  • Game Consomme with Juniper Berries and Aged Sherry
  • Cream of Garden-Fresh Broccoli and Wisconsin Cheddar
  • Chilled Zucchini Soup
  • American Navy Bean Soup
  • Gumbo Creole
  • Mango Cream

You mean you have to have a favorite one?:confused: :rolleyes: I like all but the bean soup and can't wait to set sail so I can have them again.

Gerry:D

• 2 weeks later...

I love the Strawberry Bisque and the Pumpkin. Also love the cream of mushroom. The onion soup in the supper club is so rich I can't order it. I get so filled up from the soup I can't eat the scrumptious dessert. It's the best onion soup I've every had! (But I can't give up the dessert!!!)

• 2 months later...
I love the Strawberry Bisque and the Pumpkin. Also love the cream of mushroom. The onion soup in the supper club is so rich I can't order it. I get so filled up from the soup I can't eat the scrumptious dessert. It's the best onion soup I've every had! (But I can't give up the dessert!!!)

I am glad to know I am not the only one that can't stomach the Onion soup in the supper club. I love it at dinner but the supper club is wayy tooo rich....

• 7 years later...

I know this thread has been inactive for a long time, but I'm trying to locate the recipe for Maryland Corn Chowder. I lost my copy and the thread that was listing recipes has some sort of malicious junk on it, so I couldn't finish the thread. Anyone?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello! I was wondering if you have the recipe to Carnival's Chilled Cream Lychee Bisque. Ever since our last cruise to Ensenda my boyfriend have been craving the sou.p. If could you, will you please share the recipe so I can remake it for him at home. Thank you.