***Weigh-in ~ 5/25/06***

WeirdEyes

Hey everyone! How did y'all do this week? I'm sure we had some big time losers!

I stayed the same this week, which is good. I was hoping to be at goal (2 more pounds) before I leave for Great Britain tomorrow, but it wasn't to be. That's okay....I haven't been completely faithful to my WOE and haven't had time to exercise. I'll be back in full force when I return. :D

I will not be weighing in for the next two weeks so if Belle isn't here, someone else will have to start the thread. If you get on here first and it isn't started, just start it. If Belle is here, it will be started VERY early. ;)

Take care, all and GOOD LUCK!

Sheila - have a good time in Great Britain! Where are you visiting?

As for my weigh-in, I lost the lb. I gained, so it's back to staying the same. That's ok, I plan to be fully on track this week.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Jean

I didn't check in last week because I was at work pretty much constantly from Thursay-Sunday. We hosted our annual ice skating competition, and as a coach, I had to be there almost the whole time! The really bad part is that since the coaches are at the rink all day, everyone brings food for the coaches room, so I ate WAY too much of a lot of bad-for-you stuff.

Anyway, I basically pigged out Thurs.-Sun. but got back on my diet big-time on Monday, so now I'm at 123.5, which is actually one pound less than when I posted 2 weeks ago. I've got 2.5 weeks to lose these last 3.5 pounds, and I'm so excited about stepping onto the ship at 120 pounds! (I don't even want to think about what my weight will be stepping off the ship!)

Sheila- I hope you have lots of fun in Great Britain! How long will you be there?

We'll be in Scotland from Saturday until Thursday and then taking the train to London. We'll be there Thursday until Tuesday and then home. Thanks everyone! As Mr. Grace from Are You Being Served? says, "You've all done very well!" (In a British accent.) LOL

I'm down officially 1 pound. I WILL NOT WEIGH MYSELF UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY!!! Yesterday I was down another pound and even though I know the difference is some type of water weight I'm still feeling glum.

So the scale was shoved back under the bed and I will not weigh!!!

Sheila--have a great trip.

Hello everyone

Well I gained 2 1/2 pounds this week. On another site Iam allowed between 1200-1550 calories which I am not going over my limit but I think I will try to stay at the low end of the scale, see if that helps me lose some pounds. Something has to help soon. DH lost another 2 pounds. He gave me a little talking to about eatting at the high end and the fact that Iam the one that cooks the food and puts it on our plates so Iam in control of how much I eat or little I eat. He also gave me some incouragement to keep going.

Sheila have a good trip. Nice British accent too by the way:p

Congrats to all the losers and for the rest of the gainers we'll be down in numbers next week.

Hi to everyone,

I stayed the same. Congrats to all who lost and to those who had a small gain - next will get 'em!

To all those to replied to my "overcoming" thread - thanks for the good advice and nice words.

Make this a week to walk a little more...

mel:)

Okay I have 236 days. My entire shcedule has been thrown off for about 4 months. I have gained back 3 of the 10lbs I lost and starting again. OOH It's so easy to slide but to get back into it. Oh boy. I need encougarement. I even bought sherbet instead of ice cream how good is that?:rolleyes:

Okay, I have to join you am trying to make myself very accountable. I weigh in on Thrusday or Friday at WW. Last Friday was 168, goal let's say 145.

My cruise isn't till April of 2007 but would love to have this off by Christmas.

Libracon~Over the years I have started and stopped more than I can count. Sherbert is a good start i'm sure you can do it.:)

Dianne

• 3 months later...

Thanks SeaFan,

I found out today that my parents will be joining me. I haven't seen them in a long time. Talk about insentive! I am down to 4-months and I am not looking back. 20lbs would work fine. Sherbert is great in the summer.:)

Archived