Pre-cruise spa package for couples

missthesea

Has anyone purchased one of the MSC spa packages for couples that you can buy pre-cruise? Did you like it? Were the services easy to book?

We are looking at the “Golden Jasmine x 2” package for the Seaside and wondering if the services are provided side-by-side or if you book times separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Following to see if anyone has done this.

And all the packages include Entrance to Thermal Spa for the duration of the cruise for two.

we are booked in the YC so wondering if it would be better to book once on board and just get the package.

• 3 months later...

We had a couple's package on Splendida, summer 2016. We were booked with Aurea experience, hence we each had a massage included; we could choose from the entire list on offer, except for 1 of the massages (I don't remember which one as excluded).

We requested and obtained a couples massage, which indeed took place side by side in a spacious, relaxing room.

We both chose the balinese massage, which we enjoyed. Our recollection is that time went by rather quickly, i.e. the massage was for X minutes, and was done in X minutes, 00 seconds. I got the impression that the staff's and the spa's time is at a premium - which it is on a cruise ship - and this is quite different from what we feel at our usual spa at home, where we are regulars and are certainly not rushed.

We have not done any other massages on MSC because of our perception as detailed above. We may be amenable to give it a whirl on our next cruise, though.

We had a couple's package on Splendida, summer 2016. We were booked with Aurea experience, hence we each had a massage included; we could choose from the entire list on offer, except for 1 of the massages (I don't remember which one as excluded).

We requested and obtained a couples massage, which indeed took place side by side in a spacious, relaxing room.

We both chose the balinese massage, which we enjoyed. Our recollection is that time went by rather quickly, i.e. the massage was for X minutes, and was done in X minutes, 00 seconds. I got the impression that the staff's and the spa's time is at a premium - which it is on a cruise ship - and this is quite different from what we feel at our usual spa at home, where we are regulars and are certainly not rushed.

We have not done any other massages on MSC because of our perception as detailed above. We may be amenable to give it a whirl on our next cruise, though.

Thank you for responding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums