Honeymoon on the Constellation

eveinotte

Hi all,

Looking for some advice!

My fiance and I are looking at spending our honeymoon aboard the Celebrity Constellation August 11-20th, departing Barcelona and arriving in Venice. We chose this cruise specifically for the itinerary (overnight in Venice), good food and smaller ship size. We are considering upgrading to AquaClass specifically for the spa access and added perk of dining at Blu.

We are looking forward to relaxing during our sea days and in the evenings, but we would like to be able to meet/mingle with other couples around our age (early 30's). A lot of reviews I've read are from cruisers aged 65-70 and I'm a little concerned the ships entertainment and activities will be geared towards an older crowd.

I'm hoping some past cruisers can advise if this will be a good fit for us?

Thanks in advance :)

We did the same cruise on the Constellation 2 years ago and loved the the itinerary and the ship. It is a little hot but we went the same time of year to it's the only time we can take vacation but we don't mind hot weather. The age group on our cruise was really mixed and we met people we still keep in touch with from the 20's to the 60's. Be sure to spend a couple days in Barcelona and a couple in Venice at the end both great city's with so much to see and do. Not sure if your cruise stops in Croatia but it was our favorite we did Kayaking down a river and 2nd best a stop in Montenegro sea Kayaking to the Blue Caves. I know you will love the ship and all that goes with it, have a great honeymoon !!