Thermal Spa on the Dawn - worth it?

shera1209

Thanks to everyone for the responses. We are booked on the March 4th 2018 Cruise and usually purchase the spa package on the larger NCL ships. I think we will pass on this one even at the reduced price. Sounds like it could add extra stress for a stress-free vacation. LOL:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• 1 month later...

I’m confused because unisex and coed mean the same thing, which part is not unisex/coed??

Very relaxing. The unisex sections have hot and cold plung pools and steam rooms and saunas.

Coed section has 2 large jacuzzis and a lap pool (warm water). Most people kinda use it to sit in vs active laps.

We sail a half dozen times a year and always take a spa pass. We were on the dog after she completed her recent dry dock. Never seen wine. Maybe another cruise line? Maybe that's why it is always gone when you show up. Because it is never offered?

• 10 months later...
On 3/10/2018 at 10:50 PM, yeah_its_Laura said:

I’m confused because unisex and coed mean the same thing, which part is not unisex/coed??

Coed was used properly, unisex was not. The women's dressing room area has a small steam room and dry sauna no plunge tubs there. According to my husband's memory the men's has a steam room, dry sauna, two soaking tubs~one hot and one cold.

Edited by socston
clarifying description