Vivienne

Host Dan

Hi all,

Just an FYI. I had a chance to spend some time with Vivienne, the "former" on-board cruise consultant for Silversea, and wanted to let everyone know that her contract was not renewed. She has moved on, but wanted to let her guests know how much she enjoyed being part of Silversea. Maybe you can encourage her to post.

Host Dan

You've got to be kidding? She was the consultant on two of our 3 Silverseas cruises and we enjoyed two wonderful wine dinners with her, and Judie the cruise director.

She's very glamourous, very cultured, very Silverseas. I'm sorry to hear of her departure.

If you have contact with Vivienne, please tell her that Craig and Wilfred (the wine guys) wish her all the best!

And just how are we supposed to encourage her to post? Her birthday is about two weeks away.

I'll email her ,and remind her to log on... Hopefully she'll reply!

Host Dan

Vivienne.....the BEST cruise consultant Silversea ever had.... Unfortunately, the powers that be are not on the ships, to see what a PERFECT job she has done. Let's see what kind of replacements they will send in her stead. We shall miss her greatly, and wish her the best of luck in whatever her new position will be.

All of us can conjecture as to why she has departed but we really don't have access to all of the information. She was a pleasure on the Shadow last year in Alaska.

All I know is her side of the story, and if she wants it told, she should do it..

I understand that she has been hired by a competing cruise line as a shore excursion manager..

Host Dan

My partner and I had the extreme pleasure of sailing for 50 days with Vivienne on the Wind from January through March. She took us under her wing(as we had only done one SS cruise before)and made us feel so welcome. It is certainly SS loss that she is gone. One can't buy or train that type of experience.

Archived