Classic Crossing, 8/29 - Anyone rec'd anything yet?

ltsally

We received our documentation Friday, August 5th. I called Silversea last Tuesday to ask about the documentation. I was told I'd have it by Friday - and I did!

London will be a bit tense - should be interesting...

Hi Ltsally!

I heard from my TA last night. She got them yesterday, checked them over and sent them overnight. When I get home tonight, the little silver box should be on our front porch.

She had told me last week that they were waiting for more of the document covers at SS. That is the delay.

She faxed me the sheet for show tickets, so I am going to spend part of today taking a look!

The box arrived!!!:) :) :)

Thank goodness we just happened to notice a rain-soaked package at our almost-never-used front entrance last night! What a kick. Now, it all seems very real!

London 14: You've had more heat than usual this summer, no? Hope temps are cooling down a bit.

CPorter: Have you made any theatre choices? Despite months of all sorts of internet research, I never really got to exploring theatre offerings. And with departure bearing down like a locomotive (we're starting our journey on 8-21), I guess I'll just have to wait and see what's on in Time Out.

Archived