When I confirm cruise...price doubles???

abby1257

When I choose a cruise and press confirm...price comes up double? Shows $588.00 for interior....when room choice comes up....interior box starts at 1298.00.....Can someone explain that to me....$588.00 is based on double occupancy...NOT single....

I learned from another poster here that there's sometimes a strange glitch where the website defaults to showing you the "brochure rate" rather than the current "promo rate". When you are at the page that allows you to select a date, choose a date but instead of hitting "select", click on "see all pricing and details" - then you'll see (when the page loads) that there is a tab that says brochure rates and a tab that says (e.g.) "drinks on us" rate.

When I choose a cruise and press confirm...price comes up double? Shows $588.00 for interior....when room choice comes up....interior box starts at 1298.00.....Can someone explain that to me....$588.00 is based on double occupancy...NOT single....

Yes it is.

Really unhelpful. Yes it is what? She already confirmed that my suggestion worked and the pricing was correct. And cruise pricing is always based on double occupancy. :rolleyes:

Riclop’s postings seem short and matter-of-face. I’m sure he or she was not meaning to be rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums