Our Disney Cruise

CastawayJ

I imagine how very nice and beautiful theses cruises are! I'll go to Disneyland Paris in November for the "Christmas Magic"!! it will be my fifth times and it's incredible each time but I think it's smaller than the park in US.

2 years ago, we went to the Halloween party in the park and it was very funny and enjoy!

Very nice! You did a wonderful job!

I'm curious....what is the name of the Caribbean steel drum tune that is playing in the Nassau, Bahamas, portion of your video? I really liked that!

It actually a song on the CD that Disney Cruise Line sends out to their Castaway Club. It is called "Let's Get The Deck Party Started" I think. It is a really fun song! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
They are a bit pricey, but it is worth every dime er... euro! The amount of service and product you get for the money is unmatched!

Amen!

We cruised Norwegian and Celebrity this year and neither ship even came close to Disney nor did the service. I am all about buying "no-name" products and generic medications but when it comes to cruising you truly get what you pay for!!

• 4 weeks later...
They are a bit pricey, but it is worth every dime er... euro! The amount of service and product you get for the money is unmatched! We are thinking of going out to Disneyland Paris next year... It looks amazing!

Disney definitely knows how to do it! I remember our first Disney cruise. My DD was 9 and DS 5. DH went aheadthrough the welcome aboard buffet as DS and I were left behind. A staff member stepped up and graciously took the tray and had me pick out what I would and then carried it to the table. I knewI was on vacation then! Everything was wonderful. We just went again this past Easter and found their island expanded. This is truly a piece of heaven! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived