Glory 2441

BroSly88

Hi- My husband and I stay in that room last year in August. I do not have any pictures but the room was clean with a king size bed a couch with a table and a chair in front of the dresser. The window was a little dirty from the sea salt but it was clear enough to see out of. Hope I helped a little.

The window was a fairly large size. On the days that we were pulling into the ports I was able to sit on the window sill and look out to see where were. Also on sea days I would sit to look out at the ocean. You will not have any trouble seeing out.

The window was a fairly large size. On the days that we were pulling into the ports I was able to sit on the window sill and look out to see where were. Also on sea days I would sit to look out at the ocean. You will not have any trouble seeing out.

Awesome - thank you so much!

You are very welcome. Hope you enjoy your cruise .Last year was our first cruise and we had a great time. We will be cruising again next year in Sept on the Vista.

Our first cruise was on the Vista for our honeymoon and we looooved it! It's a beautiful ship and we really had an amazing time! I hope you have a wonderful time as well :)