Seattle Port Parking

soapandwater

We are sailing from Pier 91 in August. Can anyone tell me about parking there? Should we reserve parking or just show up on sailing day?

We used the Pier 91 Smith Cove Cruise Terminal Parking in 2014 and going to use it again this year. A very clean and nice place to park. DH dropped me and the luggage off at the ship terminal while he parked the car and took the shuttle back. We've always made reservations so I have no idea if they book up but we've never wanted to take the chance. It's easy to book & pay on line.

Utahtea

We've used both the Pier 91 Smith Cove Parking and the Seattle Armory Parking (https://www.seattlecruiseparking.com). Both are good places, safe and secure to park, and provide shuttles. I now use the Seattle Armory Parking because they are a bit cheaper, are really easy to work with (we make our own back-to-back combination of Princess and HAL) and the Armory folks work with us for a 2-week rate and the Pier 91 folks haven't in the past. Both have shuttles and are easy to get to and from your car. The only difference is that the Pier 91 shuttle parks closer to the terminal than the Armory one but we're talking about 1/4 - 1/2 a block difference.

Karen

PS: Hi Utah Tea!

We've used both the Pier 91 Smith Cove Parking and the Seattle Armory Parking (https://www.seattlecruiseparking.com). Both are good places, safe and secure to park, and provide shuttles. I now use the Seattle Armory Parking because they are a bit cheaper, are really easy to work with (we make our own back-to-back combination of Princess and HAL) and the Armory folks work with us for a 2-week rate and the Pier 91 folks haven't in the past. Both have shuttles and are easy to get to and from your car. The only difference is that the Pier 91 shuttle parks closer to the terminal than the Armory one but we're talking about 1/4 - 1/2 a block difference.

Karen

PS: Hi Utah Tea!

Karen, I remember we were parked near you when we used the Smith Cove parking.

Waves back!

Utahtea

Sent from my iPad using Forums