Board Dates All Mixed Up Again!

Hi Belle. This seems to be a regular occurance about once each month. I wonder why it happens. Annoying, yes, but we'll continue to get our cruise fixes here. Hope you have a good Friday. Cathy

bandc.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2211ff&cdt=2004;06;27;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until our **STAR** search

Seattle to Alaska on NCL Star

June 27, 2004

Fantasy 12/25/03

Inspiration 4/13/03

NCL Majesty 12/27/02

Jubilee 3/23/02

Norwegian Sea 11/23/01

too many females, now the board is getting a TOM!

34 down, 187 to go

gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.....hurry december!!!

kim

scandanavian cruise line 1987

cape canaviral - 1995

carnival jubilee - sept 2002

CARIVAL VALOR - DEC 26, 2004 (2ND VOYAGE FOR HER)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

One thing about the board being mixed up, we

get to read old posts and we get see names of people that haven't been on for

a long time. Wonder where they are, what their doing. Wish they would come back and say Hi to us!

Got me to thinking, did they give up dieting on their own, reach their goal or gain?

Then I think, I've been on here a long time but haven't lost for awhile, not being where I want to be........but being on here every day or week...I haven't gained a lot. Where would I be if I didn't come in here. How much weight loss would of I gained back Would I be back at where

I started?

So this "old timer to this board" is staying here..keeping on the track of trying to lose

weight, NO MATTER ..how long it takes!

This board is for trying to lose, which is what we all want but if we don't gain (or get it off fast when we do )that's a plus!

So to us ALL, just stick to it..don't give up!

It will help us in many ways!

Hi everyone. We know about the board being messed up. They all were. All are being restored, beginning, I believe, with the boards that have the most traffic.

Belle, thanks for what you said about THIS board. I wonder where some people have gone, too. Sometimes it's fun to see how we started and where we are today. Time flies quickly, doesn't it? I remember when I started this board. My how it has grown!

Host Miriam

Community Supervisor

ldrscruisemir7@aol.com

<font face='Comic Sans MS' color=6B8E23><font size="2">

<marquee width=40%>Until Mariner Reali-tini Cruise</marquee>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=6B8E23&cdt=2005;10;16;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

<center>realltblue.JPG

smbanreali.gif

bb1.gif

</center>

Well, I'll check back in. I was a regular poster on this board about two or so years ago wanting to lose weight before my very first cruise. Update.... I am happy to say that I boarded my ship at my goal weight and have kept it off--as well as a little more- for over two years now.

It can be done people. Never give up on yourselves. My weight is a daily struggle but one I am willing to fight. Good luck to all and I am happy to be back again.

Happy Cruizin'

Linda

Ecstasy 4/02

Paradise 11/29/04 Inlaws 50th wedding anniversary

Pride 5/29/05 Daughters Sweet 16

Welcome Back Linda!

Congrats on reaching your goal and staying there.

Glad your back with us, give us some tips on how you did it and how your keeping it off.

We always want to hear how everyone is doing

their plans.

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome, Belle! Nice to be back.

I did it with the Weight Watchers at home program. Took me about 11 months to drop 85 pounds. Keeping it off is a struggle but I am winning!!!! Never really had an exercise "plan." Just tried to be more active. I got into strenghth training in a gym after my cruise and dropped even more weight. When I started WW I was 200 lbs. After joining a gym and working with weights and machines I went down to 113. I found that to be too low so now try to stay at around 118.

Never give up even if you have had a bad day or even week. Stay with your plan.

I found that it was really 90% mental. A game. If I told myself I was full after eating that carton of yogurt then I was.

I had a lot of fun--and still do- finding new low fat/point foods to try. I can honestly say that I have been able to "skinny down" my favorite foods so I NEVER feel deprived of anything.

Just knowing how much money I spent on all the new clothes now in my closet is insentive NOT to gain the weight back. I refuse to buy bigger size clothes so if they start to get a little tight I buckle down real hard.

I am 100% good all the time? NO! I have my splurges, too. I just get right back to the better eating habits I have learned and don't look back.

Sounds so easy, right? Not really and I do understand the struggles. Just know that it is possible and I am rooting for you all. Good Luck.

Happy Cruizin'

Linda

Ecstasy 4/02

Paradise 11/29/04 Inlaws 50th wedding anniversary

Pride 5/29/05 Daughters Sweet 16

Archived