Sailing on Victory

arbelcher

I just got off the Victory yesterday. It is in great shape. I was on Lido deck 9, and my room was renovated and beautiful.

Food was as good as remembered. (I havent been on carnival for 14 years) Selections are limited but good.

Entertainment was top notch!! We loved David Brennan in the lobby bar, Andy Hackbarth in the Piano Bar, and both stage shows were amazing.

It was prime spring break crowd, so it was about 80% college kids, so I felt bad for the staff. I do not think there were a lot of newer cruisers that understood how hard the staff works and did not tip accordingly. A few incidents were the kids could not hold their booze, but the staff and security was quick to resolve and take care of it.

I just got off the Victory yesterday. It is in great shape. I was on Lido deck 9, and my room was renovated and beautiful.

Food was as good as remembered. (I havent been on carnival for 14 years) Selections are limited but good.

Entertainment was top notch!! We loved David Brennan in the lobby bar, Andy Hackbarth in the Piano Bar, and both stage shows were amazing.

It was prime spring break crowd, so it was about 80% college kids, so I felt bad for the staff. I do not think there were a lot of newer cruisers that understood how hard the staff works and did not tip accordingly. A few incidents were the kids could not hold their booze, but the staff and security was quick to resolve and take care of it.

Was there a delay in getting on the ship?

• 9 months later...

I just got off the Victory yesterday. It was my 13th cruise overall, and we had such a good time! The food was good, service was amazing, entertainment staff and CD were top-notch and everything was wonderful. We had an aft balcony cabin, 7429... awesome room and amazing views from our balcony. We were always able to find chairs by either pool. The serenity deck was very nice and we never noticed kids up there. The Alchemy Bar is my favorite bar on the boat, the cocktails are amazing. She's dry docked right now, so there will be even more amazing additions (2.0 upgrades) when they're done.