Conquest Cruise to the Western Caribbean

PotatoHead123

Here is my video slide show of our extremely fun cruise to the Western Caribbean. We left Galveston on September 23, 2007. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks for watching it.

I had to break the video into two halves. Here are the links to each half.

1st half

2nd half

When my wife and I were getting off ship, your group was getting on. I loved your slides and it reminded me of how fun theat week was. Butch was great and that ship is the best. We are trying to book the cruise for 9/21/08, maybe your group will join my family ? Taking my son and girlfriend on their first vacation. A gift for her for turning 21 and for them doing good in school. They're both good kids and they will not believe how much fun they'll have. GO RED TEAM !

Awesome! Loved the pics AND the music!

Is the Conquest not great? There's so much to see and do you just can't squeeze it into one trip. I didn't even know they had a putt-putt course 'til I watched your slide show.

That's why DW and I booked another cruise on her this very morning for Feb. 24!!!!:D

Thanks for sharing. Only problem is it's going to make it even harder to wait for February!

Fair winds,

JHC

When my wife and I were getting off ship, your group was getting on. I loved your slides and it reminded me of how fun that week was. Butch was great and that ship is the best. We are trying to book the cruise for 9/21/08, maybe your group will join my family ? Taking my son and girlfriend on their first vacation. A gift for her for turning 21 and for them doing good in school. They're both good kids and they will not believe how much fun they'll have. GO RED TEAM !

Thank you all so much for your kind words and for watching my video. I had so much fun creating it.

rob6465, we had just the best time ever. Wasn't the team thing a hoot. I haven't danced that much in a really long time. Our white team pooped out a little toward the end but we were having so much fun that I don't think anyone really cared! :D I am hoping that my sister and I can plan a cruise in the next year. There was so much that I didn't see or get to experience. You can't only do one cruise!

JHC, you are so lucky to be able to go again in February. One lady on our cruise told us that they book a cruise every February and September no matter what. Wouldn't that be the best life ever! I am working on at least another one. Have fun in February!

We are going on our first cruise to the West Carib. in Jan 2008, this really put me in the mood. It was also relaxing watching your video set to music, it put a big smile on my face. We can't wait to go.

Thanks you so much for sharing it with everyone. :D

Thanks again to all of you for your kind words. It means so much to me that you take the time to watch my slide show.

Christina M.

We stayed at the Super 8 Motel. It was quite a ways down from where the ship docks but we just had a taxi take us there around 10:30. I think it cost about $15 for all four of us. Here is a link to my review. I don't know why I didn't post this somewhere here. It would help to have a little bit of an explanation about the photos. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=639273

Thanks again guys.

Linda this is Monty and we were on the same cruise as you was. I am the one that sent you the email from YOUTUBE I really enjoyed you slide shows and read you cruise review with great pleasure and some sadness in remembering all the fun we also had. I am talking to the others that were in our bunch (10) and will probaly do it again next September. Have a great day and Thank You for sharing the pictures. I have posted our pictures on webshots and if you would like to view them please feel free to do so at this address.

http://community.webshots.com/user/montyrj

Monty

My husband and me just watched your videos and you did a fabulous job All of you look like you thoroughly enjoyed yourselves. A cooking class, the galley tour, the towel class, etc. etc. Then my husband wonders why I go on girls' trips! Vice Versa - him going on his hunting, fishing and nascar trips.... That aside, could you let us know what kind of underwater camera you used?? We just came back from the 10/13 cruise on Triumph out of Miami and snorkeled at St. John's and Grand Turk but our pictures did not come out as we had hoped and the fish we saw were gorgeous. Your pics were really good. Let us know please. Again, a fabulous two-section video that we thoroughly enjoyed!! When is your next cruise-tee hee.

Dave and Theresa

New Jersey

ps. This was our 2nd cruise together and my 4th. Fantasy, Inspiration, Imagination and Triumph.

Archived