Anyone currently on FREEDOM?

pearose

I don't know. I know they say it won't affect Texas, but it will still be out in the gulf, so might affect traffic in and out of Galveston. Just wondered. We don't sail til 10-14-17, but was just curious as to what happens this weekend.

Watching the ship location, seems like they are making a return to Galveston. Valor ( heading in from progresso Mexico ?) sailing to Galveston from what I can see on the ship tracker websites. I'm on the Freedom Saturday 10/7 also...wondering if they will change port order due to any lingering high seas, winds, etc. Seems like another carnival ship was flanking the Freedom to the east when I last checked tonight. I know they like to get in early ahead of any issues if at all possible so was going to watch and see if the ship was slowing down or speeding up on the track towards Galveston. Nate has already brought damaging rain/ flooding to some countries. It's all very sad for those suffering from the bad weather. Praying Nate will leave only rain as needed and no damage as it continues into Mexico & the States.