Rosie’s rib shack @ mullet bay

tiba99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I clicked on your TripAdvisor link and - surprise - found myself looking at my own review of Mullet Bay !! It's from 2012 but I still stand behind every word. We go to Mullet every time our cruise ship docks at this port. We will be on the Allure in just a few weeks and I've been trying to find an economical way to get there that doesn't involve driving, because of the road construction !! I finally found a catamaran that specifically states that it parks us in Mullet Bay and I am booking it !

Hopefully, by December when we port here again on the Horizon, the road construction will be mostly done. I have 8 people interested in visiting Mullet with my husband and I. I just wish the Taxi association would post their new rate sheet !!

Has anyone been here after the hurricane?!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lots of people have been to Mullet Bay beach since the hurricane. It was one of the only major beaches to survive the storms. It has chairs, umbrellas, a portapotty and a lolo selling bbq, sodas and beer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I clicked on your TripAdvisor link and - surprise - found myself looking at my own review of Mullet Bay !! It's from 2012 but I still stand behind every word. We go to Mullet every time our cruise ship docks at this port. We will be on the Allure in just a few weeks and I've been trying to find an economical way to get there that doesn't involve driving, because of the road construction !! I finally found a catamaran that specifically states that it parks us in Mullet Bay and I am booking it !

Hopefully, by December when we port here again on the Horizon, the road construction will be mostly done. I have 8 people interested in visiting Mullet with my husband and I. I just wish the Taxi association would post their new rate sheet !!

Can you tell me what company you will be going on the catamaran to Mullet Bay with? As that might be a good way to travel instead of taxi

Can you tell me what company you will be going on the catamaran to Mullet Bay with? As that might be a good way to travel instead of taxi

It was Golden Eagle Catamaran and we booked it on the Allure through Royal Caribbean. We are headed back in December and have booked Golden Eagle through Carnival (we are on the Horizon). We had a great time and have only good things to say about this company !

• 1 month later...
It was Golden Eagle Catamaran and we booked it on the Allure through Royal Caribbean. We are headed back in December and have booked Golden Eagle through Carnival (we are on the Horizon). We had a great time and have only good things to say about this company !

How crowded was it when you booked through Royal, Alexmom? We're on the Horizon (Dec 1st) and I am still thinking about what we want to do, but we've only done two ship excursions and both were way over crowded.

Edited by Ron_L