Question for any recent Ovation (or Quantum class) cruisers re entertainment/dining

Anyone know what shows/entertainment has been offered on the Ovation during her last Oz/NZ season? I'm heading off to the Ovation this coming week for the repositioning, and there has been no option to pre-book any shows in the cruise planner. The last time I was on Quantum (a couple of years ago) I had pre-booked all the different shows offered during her cruise - and entrance to the shows was monitored via your seapass (with any empty seats becoming available 10-15 minutes before the shows (IIRC)).

I am presuming because it is a repositioning that any shows offered will be of the more language-neutral kind due to the probable international passenger base, so wonder if they have just made it first come/first seated to prevent complications. What have they been doing for the recent Oz/NZ season?

The ship is more or less fully booked so am a little worried about over-crowding and if I have to "arm-wrestle" to get a seat for the shows, I'll probably just skip the shows!

Also I am tempted to do the dining package - mostly for the option of sea-day lunches in the speciality restaurants - however I have had an issue before with not being able to get into the speciality restaurants unless you have made a reservation months in advance (I'm more of the "what do I want to eat tonight" kind of planner, preferring not to decide until the actual day!). Anyone had any recent experience on the Quantum class with the dining package? Is there any benefit to waiting till I get on the ship to try and book the package - have there been any deals offered on embarkation? I know that some ships do a 2 for 1 deal on the first night (but that doesn't help me as I am a solo!)