***Weigh-in ~ 5/11/06***

WeirdEyes

Belle, oh Belle, where are you? ;) Not sure if you're still with your friend or not so I started the thread for you. If you're able, please post your poem. Pretty, please!

So, how did everyone do this week?

I have to tell you that my week was a roller coaster ride with my weight! I normally only weigh once a week, but pulled out the scales on Tuesday because my clothes were tight. Well, it said that I'd gained 4 lbs! :eek: So, yesterday I really watched what I ate, drank lots of water, and exercised like crazy all week.

I lost 1.5 lbs this week! 3 lbs until goal.

Good luck everyone!!!

well not excactly sure why but Iam up 1/2 pound this week. Hubby lost another 4. Iam the one keeping track of the calories for both of us too. Started back at the gym this week hopefully that will help a bit. And I guess I better try harder at getting in all my water and stay closer to the lower end of my allowed calorie margin.

Sheila I too weighed myself earlier and seen that I was up but didn't try as hard as you to get it off I guess. Congrats on your weight loss.

Thanks for starting weigh-in for us Sheila! That Belle, she's always off somewhere, lucky gal!!

Sheila ~ I bet you can "taste" goal!! YOU GO GIRL, AWESOME JOB!! :D I want to be like you!!

Donna ~ That's neat to have DH eating like you, makes life easier!! HANG IN THERE, you'll be surprised what a difference a week can make!

:D I'm DOWN 6 lbs., YES 6 LBS from last week's weigh-in!!!! :D

Talk about feeling on top of the world!!! :D I can't find my file card this morning where I record my weekly weigh-in on to know how much I'm down total for this pledge. I am 8 lbs. from where I was this time last year and felt GREAT!!!

I AM IN CONTROL!! :D

hi everyone,

well, this week i stayed the same...again...although i was really up mid-week due to a funk all weekend that resulted in some really bad choices. but i buckled down and ate well and exercised like crazy and came out the same. hmm...just think if i had chosen to go to the gym last night instead of going out for dinner with friends...well, that is a lesson for next week...hopefully next week i will post a loss - only 2 more weigh-ins before the ship leaves!!!

congrats losers, and the rest of us will get 'em next week!:D

jocey

Ginny-6 pounds!!! I can't do 6 pounds in a month, you could be rich if you could bottle and market your secret.

I'm down 3 and am happy.

Looks like everyone is in control--even if sometimes its a splurge to be quickly undone. We are a great bunch of losers!!!

After losing 4.5 pounds last week, it looks like I'm the big gainer this time around. I'm up 2.5 pounds, putting me at 123.5. But I totally expected a gain with both my and DH's birthdays last week. We went out for a huge birthday dinner on my birthday--Sunday (which was supposed to be the one celebration for both our birthdays), but DH decided last night--his birthday--that he wanted to go out to eat again! Since it was his birthday, I felt like I couldn't say no, so I ended up eating a lot more than I should have this week!

Donna- You're so lucky to have a husband who diets with you! My DH has no desire to lose weight, (Actually, he has the desire but not the will power.) which makes it really hard for me when he wants to go out or eat really bad stuff!

But even with the gain I still only need to lose 3.5 pounds in 4.5 weeks, so no problem! :)

Hello all,

I joined WW last week for the first time ever, and have my first weigh in this evening. Yikes! Any words of wisdom that I can take with me? I'm doing the core program, and definitely do not feel any slimmer...

Hi All - I am jealous of all you losers! Seem to be on a plateau. Actually gained 1/2 lb. this week. I am also on WW, Flex program. It is slow going, but I feel I am eating healthier. Hope to report a smile next week. Am babysitting 5&7 year old grandsons while their folks go on a much needed Alaska cruise. Good luck all. Suzy

Good Morning,

I was on Hilton Head island last week. I put on a few lbs. I thought I really watched what I ate and DH and I exercised every morning and then I exercised more in the afternoon.

Not happy with myself. Although That Time is due and we ate salty food last night so maybe it's not so bad. I'll weigh myself in a few days to see.

Wed. 5-17 I'm off to Rome for our cruise. I'm really going to have to watch my eating even more. DH does want to work everyday though so that's good.

Congrats losers, gainers good luck this week, stay-the-samer, well at least you didn't gain.

I'll post on the June 8th weigh-in. Diana

Hi all - I have not been able to diet this week and my exercise has been non existant thanks to a new medical issue I am dealing with. I actually gained 2 lbs - but this afternoon I started my montly so that just might be water weight. Wew ill see what happens this next week.

Congrats to all of you for a job well done!!

Didn't have time to post yesterday. New grandson born Wednesday. Had to babysit the "old" grandson all day yesterday. lol

Lost 2 pounds for the week. Yeah. Unfortunately I think that's how much I had gained the week before, so not much total change.

Hi to everyone!

I weighed in on Thursday and had my first gain in months. Only 1 pound.

I did weigh in the next day and it was gone. Need to boost up the exercise again. I've been on a slow-down due to health issue, however I believe it's all in the past now and I can get back on track again.

Good wishes to ALL and I hope this Thursday is a great weigh-in day for us all!

Mel:)

Archived