Live from Navigator...1st leg of world cruise

crusin7

Oh my goodness, Crisy, that was quite some injury to manage. So glad that it's all sorted and that Jim had the best attention. No wonder you were worried!

I imagine "normal" life is pretty good after all of that. Best wishes to you both and many thanks for the update.

Chrisy that’s definitely major surgery having the revision total hip joint replacement. Your husband must have a high pain threshold having endured that during the cruise for sure.

Glad he is recovering well now, not quite what you both expected on your wonderful cruise . Thank you for updating everyone here, and wishing you both all the best. Jean.

The temperature rose to 91° with high humidity. I was glad I stayed onboard. I was especially glad when I met Ronaldo, my hair stylist. You know how you can tell as soon as they touch your hair they will be good....he was fabulous! I think he did a great job.

Tonight for our canapés we asked for our one time, included "Sumptuous Caviar Service". This is included in the Master Suite booking. Our butler brought the caviar with all the trimmings. We like to put it on the Melba toast. We each got 2...it was fabulous like my haircut!

Caviar

068b619ad791522e9d5968af416d772a.jpg

Yummy

bcf39ac2892012eecbf1afeafe41bf9c.jpg

Last but not least new haircut

c70e574545afdb783e13ce30def48331.jpg

We like the haircut and appreciate all the info. We are getting excited about 2019 and seeing the cruise pics has added to the excitement