Mystic Mountains Ziplining

ksherreal

My husband and I are cruising on the Carnival Freedom next month. We are going to Ocho Rios , Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. We are hoping to do some ziplining but are not sure which place to use. After tons of research it seems that Mystic Mountain is the "go to place", but the reviews really give me a impression that its only because there are few options. I contacted Liberty Tours and they have agreed to let me switch the river tubing for ziplining so Im pretty excited about the combo! Before I make this $180 extra payment for ziplining, I wanted to get you guys opinion on your experiences with this place or any other ziplining tour. Does anyone know if it is worth the extra money? Is the wait really that bad? The 5 lines that they offer is not exciting at all? Thank you so much in advance and happy sailing!!

I did the zip lining at Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios in March 2016 and it was really fun. I hope the $180 is not the per person price though, we paid much less than that! The wait for zip lining wasn't long, we did the bobsled first and that was a really long wait. I'm not sure what you mean by 5 lines, it seemed to be a lot more than that, and was a good variety. Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

Oh ok! I thought I remember reading that it was only 5 lines for the ziplining, and that they were staight lines from one post to the next ! Im so glad to hear the wait time was not long for the ziplining, I was afraid it will interfer with the next excursion. A couple of reviews mention that because of the long wait time and the company being unorganized everyone was rushed from one post to the next and it ruined the experience! The price is $180 total for 2 people just for ziplining. I wonder will it be cheaper to buy the tickets there? Thanks for responding!

We were just at Mystic Mountain last week. We did the bobsled and ziplining. We had a great time. The guides we had were so fun. They had everyone in the group laughing. The lines are all somewhat different. The first one is quite fast. And the last one is fairly long with gorgeous views you can enjoy. I would definitely recommend this tour.

We were just at Mystic Mountain last week. We did the bobsled and ziplining. We had a great time. The guides we had were so fun. They had everyone in the group laughing. The lines are all somewhat different. The first one is quite fast. And the last one is fairly long with gorgeous views you can enjoy. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Thank you! Its my first cruise ,so maybe Im researching TOO MUCH:')

• 2 weeks later...
Where are you looking at the prices? Through ncl it is $169 each. On the Mystic Mountain site it is $115 each. Would like to take my son but seems pricey.

When I book online there was a 20% discount that saved me $45 bucks!

Were you able to bring a camera? When we zipped in St Lucia the guides asked why we didn't bring our cameras because they would have taken pics of us on the zips.