Easter on Pride

gman395

• 3 months later...

We did the Easter cruise this past March on the Pride. We got on the Ship Easter Sunday.

The Easter Bunny was waiting for us when we got on the ship for some fun photo ops.

My son is 12 now, and didn't do the kids club. But unless there was something going on special for the kids that we didn't know about, the appearance by the Easter Bunny on Sunday was the only thing they had.

We did the Easter cruise this past March on the Pride. We got on the Ship Easter Sunday.

The Easter Bunny was waiting for us when we got on the ship for some fun photo ops.

My son is 12 now, and didn't do the kids club. But unless there was something going on special for the kids that we didn't know about, the appearance by the Easter Bunny on Sunday was the only thing they had.

Thank you! That's good to know. My oldest will be turning 12 on this cruise and I hope she will check out the kids club! They have a 12-14 group i think, right?

Thank you! That's good to know. My oldest will be turning 12 on this cruise and I hope she will check out the kids club! They have a 12-14 group i think, right?

Yes, they do have a club for kids in that age groups. My son use to like the clubs when he was smaller but he has kind of outgrown them. He knew two other kids his age on this ship and he hung out with them a lot playing basketball and even going to the shows. lol Don't worry, your daughter will have a great time and make some new friends.