Cruising Guests

Unregistered, just back from your Hebridean International cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:34 PM.
Williamsburg VA
102 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Hi my name is Noel I live in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA, I spent the first 40 years of my life in Southport Lancs UK, I'm also a snob and living in the USA it is difficult to find snob friends , hope i can join your snobs club.
Manchester, England
3,851 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Originally posted by gb2us88
Hi my name is Noel I live in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA, I spent the first 40 years of my life in Southport Lancs UK, I'm also a snob and living in the USA it is difficult to find snob friends , hope i can join your snobs club.
Hi Noel

New members most welcome, lol. I know Southport well, it's a long way to Virginia from here. We were accused of being snobs on another forum as we think you should get changed for dinner. Not a lot to ask is it? Who wants to see hairy legs at dinner? and that's just the women, you know who you are, Linda, lol.

Jan
Williamsburg VA
102 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
[quote=ekco;27846188]Hi Noel

New members most welcome, lol. I know Southport well, it's a long way to Virginia from here. We were accused of being snobs on another forum as we think you should get changed for dinner. Not a lot to ask is it? Who wants to see hairy legs at dinner? and that's just the women, you know who you are, Linda, lol.

We were introduced to the Hibernia through some English friends who were fortunate enough to sail on her in the suite that the Queen used the week after they disembarked. Our friend used the opportunity to propose to his girlfriend during the week on this ship - and they said it was an amazing experience.
We just took a 7 day cruise on the Westerdam (Holland America) to Curacao and Aruba. Actually docked in Aruba next to a Thomson ship and met quite a few English folks - at the pub, what a surprise! Also met one of the Grumbleweeds who was entertaining on the Thomson ship. We understand the snob factor - one man tried to get into the dining room in sandals and trousers that were the length of a woman's pair of capris. Luckily, they sent him packing back to his cabin to get some more appropriate attire...
OXFORD
6,792 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Originally posted by ekco
Hi Noel

Who wants to see hairy legs at dinner? and that's just the women, you know who you are, Linda, lol.

Jan
Are you saying I've got hairy legs - lol!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Thomson Celebrationx3, ThomsonDreamx3 ThomsonSpiritx2, Thomson Majestyx3, Thomson Discovery, Discovery 2, P&O Oceana x3, P&O Azura, P&O Oriana, P&O Ventura, Fred.Olsen Braemarx3, Crown Princess x2, Sea Princess, Celebrity Eclipse, Jewel of the Seas,Independence of the Seas, Ocean Village

Manchester, England
3,851 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Originally posted by CRUISIN LINDA
Are you saying I've got hairy legs - lol!
Lol, took you long enough Linda. You're slowing down.

Jan