Main seating

madhouseinc

My documents say "Main Seating". Is that early or late? Hope it means late:confused:
I never pay attention,but if recall it's early. Also if things hadn't changed.when you check your cabin you will find a card with dinning room,table and time. The Maitre-d will hold court in the afternoon at the entrance to a dinning room. Maybe the one on deck 5 as remember sitting in the The Beverly Hills Bar waiting to get called to see him. The last time they hadn't listed it in the daily paper. Or if your passing information desk ask there,but don't hope for too much.

I never pay attention,but if recall it's early. Also if things hadn't changed.when you check your cabin you will find a card with dinning room,table and time. The Maitre-d will hold court in the afternoon at the entrance to a dinning room. Maybe the one on deck 5 as remember sitting in the The Beverly Hills Bar waiting to get called to see him. The last time they hadn't listed it in the daily paper. Or if your passing information desk ask there,but don't hope for too much.

Knew I could count on you guys!

Archived