Lirica 11/26 No one else going?

sailing628

• 2 weeks later...

There are two of us going with you,,,BUT... we are boarding in Montego Bay on Tuesday, 28 November.

We got a great rate for the "reduced 9-night cruise"! We booked 2 weeks ago on an inside guarantee, and found out today that we have been upgraded to an outside category 8 stateroom. OHYEAH.

Now, we just have to get from the airport in Mo Bay to the port without an "issue"...!

See you onboard.

Hi, Glad to hear your going too. Where are you flying in from? Congrats on the up-grade. This is our third MSC cruise this yr. and we have been up-graded all 3 times. We booked this one last mo. But our first one we booked 3 days before it sailed. I'm really ready to go after this holiday, I'll need a rest.

We're flying in from Miami on Tuesday morning on standby. (airline employees... never know if you're going or not?)

I am booking the tours now, and am finding out that in Cristobal, there is a $40 surcharge that the port charges for tour busses in and out... watch out for that little surprise!

What have you guys decided to do in Cartagena? Normally I take the shuttle to Isla Baru, but I don't know if we have time with the early sailing @ 5pm?

Colon is going to be going kayaking on Gatun Lake. Anyone is welcome to join us, as the price drops then for everyone!

Have a great 2 days before we join you on Tuesday!

Hi,

We're packed and ready to go. Our daughter and family are getting off the Costa Magica so we'll get to say hello and good by, they live in N.J.

My husband and I have seen most all the sights and ports so we are going to relax this cruise. Have fun on the kayak. we just sold our 2 man and may buy singles.

Good luck with your flights see you on board.

Susie

Archived