Conquest

CRUISE4JANE

a category 8B as close the aft elevator is a good choice. 7411 (across the hall is a grey area- its where the fire door is stored.) so no acorss the way neighbors being loud while they are opening the door

up two decks for food/pools. Down two decks for entertainment.

Deck 7 (around cabins 6367 is the room service room- lots of clinking and banging goes in there.

You will love that deck. We were on the ship in april, 7200 area and loved it. Its located near the front of the ship away from elevators. Just down the hall is an unmarked door. Go through it and you will find acess to two deck areas with beutiful view facing forward. Look up from there and you can see into the glass encased bridge. A great place to watch as you pull into ports.

• 3 months later...
a category 8B as close the aft elevator is a good choice. 7411 (across the hall is a grey area- its where the fire door is stored.) so no acorss the way neighbors being loud while they are opening the door

up two decks for food/pools. Down two decks for entertainment.

Deck 7 (around cabins 6367 is the room service room- lots of clinking and banging goes in there.

We just booked the Freedom 7411, do you have any photos??

We just booked the Freedom 7411, do you have any photos??

It looks like the rest of the balcony cabins- nothing special about the room/ balcony.

The best part-- is no across the way neighbors only a door.

so what you see on the carnival stock photos is what your cabin will look like

As long as it is a door, I don't need a picture. I have seen other notes about 7411 and they said it was a storage locker, type thing for the crew.

We might do a back to back, so good to know we will be pretty good where we are at! Thank you!!

As long as it is a door, I don't need a picture. I have seen other notes about 7411 and they said it was a storage locker, type thing for the crew.

We might do a back to back, so good to know we will be pretty good where we are at! Thank you!!

I checked believe me- I heard there was a soda machine there. An ice machine was located there, even the cabin stewards closet was there.

Nope. nothing- absolute quiet.

Archived