Century Sunset Verandas

barbydaul

Hello,

Has anyone stayed in SV 1242 on the Century recently. I am trying to find as much info as

I can. I would like to know if there is a lounger or if room for one on this balcony. I have read fairyly recent posts that indicate the configuration is not like the brochure and that the cabin and balcony are actually larger than indicated in the brochure. My DH and I are doing a 15 night Hawaii with 9 sea days and we normally spend a lot of time on the balcony.

We usually get a sky suite but thought we would save money by getting this cabin. We are Elite members of Captain Club and get some of the suite perks anyway. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Barb & Fred

You booked a unique room completely different configuration v. other SV's. It looks like you could get a lounger to fit if you put it against the rail. The deck plan is not much help and there is only one room shaped like this looks like the balcony is twice as long as the other SV's but its pie shaped. It looks like the room itself is a good bit larger than the published 175 square feet. My guess is the balcony is 85 square feet. I think the views would be at least 180 degrees. You may have gotten more balcony and room than you paid for.

Enjoy your cruise

Thank for your reply. I hope your are right. I have nearly 15 months to check out this room and balcony. As I said my DH and I love aft cabins-watching the wake. It does get a little warm because there is very little breeze, but that is OK. The privacy issue is OK also. I will continue to find out what I can about this room. Thanks again.

Barb & Fred

Archived