MSC Fantasia 5 April. Any tips and advise???

raz68

We are sailing on the 5 April on the MSC Fantasia from Genoa. We are a group of 8 - 4 adults and 4 children. We have never cruised before and are looking forward to a family reunion on board. Any tips and advise as I have not read too much about the Fantasia on the message boards.

What is the menu like and the prices of drinks?? Any advise would be great. Thanks.

That ship is suppose to be just beautiful. Enjoy you are so lucky. Go with an open mind to everything. See all the shows, they are a magical feasst for the senses if it is at all like Orchestra. Eat the italian food and do not complain as to why there is no california wines....like so many did on our cruise...I would answer...IT IS AN ITALIAN LINE>>..go enjoy something different. It turned out to be our best cruise ever.

Hi

There are a couple of threads here that you may find useful to get you started. There are other links within these threads too.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=902309

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=907701

Also, if you type fantasia in the search box ...'search this forum', you should be able to find a little more.

Thanks for the advise and help.We are really looking forward to the cruise and hope it will meet our expectations.

I'll be sailing at the end of April on the same itinerary. I'm well accustomed to MSC but the have never sailed on a huge vessel like this before. I hope you will have time when you get back to share your experiences, as I'd certainly appreciate hearing your views. If you have any specific questions about MSC or genoa, I'd be happy to answer them for you.

have a great cruise

Archived