WOW, MSC Fantasia seems incredible

bradtoon

Ok, so Ive never really heard of MSC cruises before today. I watched the promotional video of the Fantasia on their website and wow. It seems perfect. Possibly more incredible then the Oasis of the Seas.

Are MSC Cruises really as great as they seem?

They seem a bit more expensive then the regular American cruise...

When they say, The Most Beautiful Ship, it seems like it is!

Ok, so Ive never really heard of MSC cruises before today. I watched the promotional video of the Fantasia on their website and wow. It seems perfect. Possibly more incredible then the Oasis of the Seas.

Are MSC Cruises really as great as they seem?

They seem a bit more expensive then the regular American cruise...

When they say, The Most Beautiful Ship, it seems like it is!

Well I'll let you know in 9 weeks time as I'll be sailing on her in 8 and I'm certainly hoping that she is as magnificent as she looks.

I'm a bit confused about you saying they are more expensive than the ASmerican lines, as they tend to be cheaper (unless you were looking at the Yacht Club suites which are expensive and they allegedly dont dicsount)

personally, i love MSC but be warned they are not like an American line. i love the European feel and so do some Americans and other Brits, but many that prefer the US way, absolutely hate them. read through a few of the threads which illustrate perfectly this - with people on the same cruise having opposing views.

If you do your research and are prepared for the fact it is almost the opposite of Carnival and you like peace and quiet and relaxation rather than constant noise, entertainment and razzamatazz, then you may well enjoy them

Hi Bradtoon,

I sailed in the Western Mediterrenean/Atlantic ocean with Fantasia in January and can confirm that she is indeed an incredible ship. Fantasia was my first cruise and it was fantastic to spend time on a brand new ship, sparkling clean! I cannot compare it to American cruise ships, obviously, but we had a great time and enjoyed ourselves all the time.

Hanne

Archived