Carnival Triumph MDR menu

Sailing next week on the Triumph, was wondering if anyone could point me towards what the menu will be in the Main Dining Room for this ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Following - I don't travel until September, but would love to see the menus! (and please, come back after your cruise and tell us about it! :) )

We had late dinig in the forward dining room. The menu was basically what was online if you explore the ship and pull up the main dining room. I didn't take any photos of the menu but I remember a few items since we tried a few different things. For main dishes, the pork chop, chicken breast, baked chicken, and salmon filet were really good. I also had some kind of crab ravioli in a red sauce that I really enjoyed too. If you enjoy seafood the definitely try that. Nothing to rival the restaurants here in south Louisiana, but good. The surf and turf was delicious and worth the $20 IMO. The appetizers were hit or miss. By nite two, I ordered a main dish as an appetizer since the portions weren’t huge. I had the shrimp cocktail twice and the shrimp were too mushy and undercooked for my taste. All the sides I had (baked potato, ratatouille, mac & cheese, creamed spinach) were good but tiny. You may want to get 2 or 3 of those. Desserts were blah! I don’t eat chocolate, the apple pie was meh, amd the strawberry ice cream was too sweet. The fruit plate was good though.

We skipped the MDR the last nite in favor of Pizza Pirate. Premuan was our waiter and he was great though. We also brought our own wine. Hope that helps a little.